Our Junior Group classes are for kids aged 4 - 7 years. These classes are an introduction to music education and performance. This is a fun way for kids to enjoy learning and playing music at an early age. Students will learn to play various instruments along with techniques for singing. We also include sean-nos dancing as part of our course. These classes are a great way for kids to gain confidence by performing in a group setting.
If you would like to join a group please sign up here and note that you wish to join our Junior Groups. We will contact you before the next group commences.
- There is a maximum of 6 students per group.
- There are 2 teachers per group.
- Prices are displayed on our prices page
Teachers: Carol Freeley & Davog Frayne
Please note our changes during Covid-19
- There is a maximum of 3 students per group.
- There is one teacher per group.